The issue is, it isn’t just about finding the winning lottery number, it’s littered with other truly random things, random queries like ‘which number is most likely to appear in a lottery’ are littered through the search engines and news sites. But these queries normally give you fairly crude and straightforward results, some may even be hostile and critical.
But hey! What are lottery tips if you aren’t actually going to use your own methods to select your lottery numbers!
I’m sure that you remembering the last time you actually won a prize in your local lotto hall, eighteen months ago? It can take that away to feel that you actually have a shot at winning, but if you want to do that you are going to have to use some kind of lottery tips.
Well, my mother always said ‘If you can’t do it then don’t try’, which basically means that you will get nowhere if you don’t at least attempt to play. However, I’m not going to leave you there with a trail of bread crumbs, so here are my top tips for you to win your local lotto:-
- – Forget about playing favourite numbers – everyone chooses their favourite numbers and so on. Your chances of winning aren’t as high as if you were to pick popular numbers.
- – Don’t play just one set of numbers – you need to vary your numbers in order to give yourself a better chance of pitching your numbers in the best possible way.
- – Keeping or not playing odd or even numbers – Or vice versa. It’s just not worth it. Better to play both odd and even number than none.
- – Don’t follow patterns – There are patterns to follow, whether you consider it luck or patterns – always choose your numbers randomly and randomly.
- – Stay away from random number picks – Even if you completely miss the pick the following week, it’s a lucky week anyway.
- – Concentrate on a number each week – Starting to win 5 out of 10 weeks is much better than getting 6 out of 10 weeks. The statistics are on your side.
Now that’s it, I know that you can’t win a prize if you don’t play, but heard the saying ‘you have to spend money to make money’ goes though a lot, as you can’t win a prize for free. However, there are some ways that you can increase you chances of winning the lotto over and over again. How? When you play and buy the ticket for the same week every week, you are more likely to win than if you play on only one set of numbers.
By playing more you are going to win more, but remember that not all tickets can win, so choose your numbers carefully.
You need to choose a few ‘lucky numbers’, and favourites that are high – lets say between 130 and 160. Stay away from the ones you just picked because they haven’t won yet, and you will be much more likely to win.
Don’t pick numbers in too quick a time – you need to wait for your numbers to come up. When you see the next game for the week, don’t pick the same ones from the last week, but use an previous winning number from the week before. So make sure you haven’t used numbers from the week before, and use the ones from the week before that.
When you are about to start this weeks’ draw, stop buying the ticket as soon as the numbers are out. That’s because you have just 12 drawing dates left, and you need to wait for these to be called.
Log onto the online syndicate website and look at the numbers. You need to concentrate on the higher numbers that are coming up more frequently in your games. So you need to mark certain numbers high that are due to feature in your next draw.
When the numbers are quite mature, then you can buy the ticket. But be sure to stick to a budget, and buying more than you need would lead to a lot of money being spent on chasing the dream. Don’t push your luck too much and win through.